+ enhanced rates for certain days (where applicable)
+ Holiday pay
We are currently recruiting temporary events staff to work in various venues throughout South Wales.
Main events are being held on February 21st, February 29th, March 1st & March 15th. Availability on these dates is essential.
This position is suited towards people seeking flexibility in their working hours or university students seeking employment around their studies. The contact on offer is a Zero Hours Contract, which means you only work when you are available to work.
Some assignments could mean many shifts from 1 - 2 days, but we do have clients asking for weeks and months and possible permanent vacancies
What We Are Looking For
Successful individuals will preferably possess / be able to demonstrate the following:
• Previous proven experience within similar roles.
• Availability on dates listed above.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• A Positive Can Do Attitude.
• Own Transport preferred (Not Essential)
• Organised and hands-on to ensure optimal service to customers and staff.
• Excellent working references / recommendations from previous employers.
What Next ?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this opportunity pick up the phone and call 02920 394777 or simply e-mail your CV.
We can also offer permanent work to our candidates and we are always looking for good candidates for a variety of roles including Chefs, Management in all disciplines, Housekeepers, Hotel Receptionists and Waiting Staff.
Catering Services International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.