Your wedding day should be the most memorable and enjoyable day of your life! Your reception and evening entertainment is one of the most important parts of the day.
Booking with Discolanduk you will be happy to know your wedding is in good hands. I promise to deliver a professional and entertaining service that you do not get from the average DJ and you will only deal with me. I am not an agent who will book your wedding and sell it off to other inexperienced DJ’s. I will respond to your emails as soon as possible and normally always answer my mobile for any queries; I am not hard to reach. I will give you all the help and advice that you need to get the very best from your wedding.
Unlike other DJ’s I prefer the personal approach, after speaking with me by phone and making the initial booking, you can arrange to meet me to discuss the plan for the day.
I can work in all your favourites from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, & 00s including the very best anthems. I will explain my usual approach, taking notes of your comments and if you have any questions or requests you can let me know at this point. By meeting before the wedding you know who I am and I know who you are and we both have a rough idea of how the day will plan out before the event.
Microphone use – Don’t panic! I only use the microphone when it is necessary, making announcements such as first dance and cutting of the cake, apart from that you won’t hear from me. I don’t use the typical annoying DJ voice over tracks which can never be understood, I let the music do the talking.
Dress code - I normally wear a smart shirt and trousers, sometimes a tie depending on the dress code you will have to inform me.
It can include the following:-
•Powerful speaker package suited to the room size (up to 250 people
• Professional DJ stand/rig and lighting truss, providing a neat and professional setup. All wires and plugs are hidden from sight of the guests.
• A personal meeting to discuss the music/arrangements etc.
• 2 Wireless mics (for speeches)
• Up to 8 lighting effects to choose from. (Whether you want a subtle light setup or lasers, strobe and UV lights – you choose
• 24 inch widescreen HD 1080p flat screen monitor for displaying funny or memorial pictures to your guests throughout the night.
• Karaoke can be included (even if its only a short 1 hour e.g. between 10-11pm
Use of bubble machine.
• 10 million public liability insurance required by most venues.
For more details and further information of the add ons available please visit www . discolanduk . co . uk / packages
Contact me now to make your booking on 07538 065 691 or reply to this add.