Posted: 28 Apr 2014
Care UK are holding IMMEDIATE LOCAL INTERVIEWS for Community Care Workers at our Cardiff Branch. We are eager to speak to drivers who can work in and around the Cardiff area.
Care UK have a range of care vacancies for those WITH or WITHOUT previous care experience.
If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
Staff benefits include:
- Flexible or fixed hour contracts available
- Full specialised training – No experience necessary!
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Weekly pay.
- Amazing discounts in well known high street stores.
- Career Progression Opportunities.
- Free Uniform.
Our Support Workers are responsible for ensuring that people receive the very best standards of care and support in their own home. Duties include
- Assisting with personal care, (washing and bathing
- Administration of medication.
- Meal preparation.
- Light domestic duties.
- Social activities.
Successful applicants will be Drivers that hold a full drivers licence and have their own vehicle.
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure.
Call 0333 321 8274 we are available 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
More photos (1):